- Define, Implement and Track the SOP for the Retail Business, across the Sales Teams, and the Channel
- Define, Implement and Track the Market Norms, across the various products and channels
- Define, Implement and Track Productivity KPIs across the Sales team.
- Define, Implement, and Track processes for all new product launches
- Define, Implement and Track key dashboards, and trackers needed by the sales team, across various levels
- Develop and Train the Sales Team on Sales Analytic, Selling Skills, Team Management, Leadership and other various Behavioral concepts
- Set up a Training and Productivity process for : Retailer and Distributor Training, sales Team (On roll, and Off roll), New product training for Sales Team and Channel Partners like Distributor, and Retailers.
- Work closely with Sales Team along with a cross-functional team of Product, Finance and Customer support team to drive high-quality field execution.
- Present the quarterly plan with OKRs to the Executive Team, focusing on improvements across Sales Processes, Training, and People across each of the Regional teams
- Track Sales Team and Channel Productivity.
- Do field visits regularly across markets to understand the Sales team and Partners feedback and scope for innovation.
- Translate Brand and sales Strategies into Sales execution with detailed plans to the sales team
- Drive width and depth for existing, New and focus products through field team and Distributors.
- Analyse the daily Sales MIS to identify key problem areas, especially in Channel and Employee productivity.
- A Sales team member with a strong believe in Execution excellence.
- Proven experience on how to manage contract field force that spread across geography that delivers large scale distribution.
- You should be very analytical, and data-driven
- Have a big audacious dream in your heart, and a twinkle in your eye
- MBA from a Tier 1 college, only
- Experience of 4 - 8 years, in FMCG, Telecom or Retail Banking
- Prior experience in handling PAN India Sales Training, Productivity & Retention activities.
- Prior experience as a Sales Program Manager, would be a huge plus
- Brownie points if you excel in something apart from work.
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required,Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate in Any Specialization,Doctorate Not Required
Novopay Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Novopay Solutions Pvt. Ltd.