Designation: QE-I (Retail Business)
Reporting to: QA Lead, Retail Business
Location: Sarjapur Main Rd, Bangalore
About the Role Requirements
- Writing and maintaining test artifacts
- Understand the Technical Specs and Requirements of the project
- Comprehensively list test cases, covering all possible scenarios
- Bug reporting in Defect Management Tool
- Tracking of bugs in production and followup with Dev teams for the fixes
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders including other engineers, business
teams and product management.
- Punctuality, sincerity, teamwork, and adherence to timelines
- Ability to prioritize test cases based on their criticality and severity
- Good understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle and associated QA processes
- Strong test scenarios and test cases design skills including out-of-the-box thinking
- Good problem solving and complexity analysis skills.
- Good understanding of smoke, sanity, regression and retesting
- Knowledge of Bug tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, etc.
- Have experience in testing either Web or Mobile Applications.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Have knowledge in SQL/DB stored procedures
What we would also like:
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in Financial Services, Retail Banking or Payments
- Have a Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Have knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, QA process, methodologies, and best practices
- Fair exposure to Linux
Role:Quality Assurance and Testing - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Engineering - Software & QA
Role Category:Quality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Our Work Culture
At Novopay, apps are owned and developed by small, autonomous, cross-functional teams. You And Your team set the goals, set timelines, build the software, go to user tests, and monitor the performance. Instead of trying to fill specific titles, we hire talented people at all seniority levels and work withthe to find a role that suits them best. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing
as the 'perfect' candidate. Novopay is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Novopay is a newage FinTech with a transformational goal of delivering banking and payments to billions of Indians. Today millions of consumers walk into one of 100,000 Novopay Kirana stores or telecom stores to perform banking or payments transactions. Our Retail network provides remittance, Bank withdrawal/Deposits, electricity/water/telephone bill payments and insurance products. We conduct thousands of crores of payments and banking transactions every month on our 100,000 strong retail network spread over 23 states. Novopay also provides Banking solutions to Banks, NBFC and MFIs to deliver loans, deposit accounts and payment products. We today power over Rs 8,000cr in loans that are powered by the Novopay Asset platform. A two member team of Android developers has built our Retailer App which is used by over 100,000retailers doing millions of transactions amounting to thousands of crores of transaction value. TheLedger Android App used by our sales force manages sales, location data, targets and performance in a realtime environment running over 23 states. We intend to transform banking through a completely digital experience and deliver banking and payments to every Indian - poor/rich, urban/rural, literate/illiterate. This is your call to action, to join the revolution that willdisrupt and democratize banking, as we know it.
Novopay - Recent bagged IFTA Award 2020 - Best Technology Company for Fintech Solutions
Contact Company:Novopay Solutions
Address:NO 18/2A, KHATA NO 629,2ND FLOOR,,,SARJAPURA MAIN , ROAD, BELLANDUR GATE,AMBALIPURA VILLAGE, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India