Your typical day at work:
- Execution of the weekly, monthly and quarterly plan in the given geography.
- focusing on how will achieve Revenue target for the Territory/Area along with Infra expansion plan.
- Establish and Manage a productive, professional relationship with the Channels.
- Carry regular PJP to give visits to Channel partners, spend time with them and keep them motivated to do more.
- Drive adoption of new products, promotions or process across the Region.
- Coordination with the various team in Head office to ensure timely support provided to the channel partners.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly meeting with Distributors to fix upon the plan and work towards achieving the same.
- Analyse the MIS at the Distributor, Taluk and District level to have a pulse of the Business.
- A passionate Sales leader who is strong in Execution excellence.
- Proven experience in Managing Sales and Distribution at District level.
- Should be a high achiever with a proven track record.
- Should have worked in at least 3-5 District markets in building Distribution for payments, Telcom or FMCG.
Desired Candidate Profile
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Novopay Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
We at Novopay are disrupting Banking, as we know it. Today, we enable millions of consumers to remit money, withdraw money, make payments, and avail a variety of banking and consumer-related products and services on our merchant network. Today, our fintech powers some of the most innovative banks in India. Now, we are levelling up by building a bigger retail network, with more products and services, and by powering the technology needs of more banks. Our vision is to make banking accessible, affordable and simple enough for everyone in India, including the next Billion. As we chug along towards making this vision a reality, this is your call to action, to join the revolution that will disrupt banking, as we know it.